Sonex Audio Harp Solo KONTAKT
Symphonic Orhestra Instrument: Solo Harp
– Up to 2 articulations (key switching) per instrument: Long and Short
– 4 separate mic positions: close (stereo and mono), middle, far, and ambience (room)
– Nearly 7GB of uncompressed sample content (compressed to 2.65 GB)
– 1.492 Samples (Kontakt Lossless Sample Compression format)
– Dozens of ready-to-use presets for creative starting points
– Built-in Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter and more
– Full set of effects in the Kontakt settings for further customization
– Unique and intuitive GUI has been designed to give you full control over a huge amount of options and effects without slowing down the creative process
– Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
– Harp – Long / Short
Main Page offers global controls over volume, pan, a/d/s/r, reverb, delay, distortion and more.
Mixer Page includes controls for all 4 mic positions: close, mid, far and room (ambience), as well as a full mix (out) option.
Panorama Page includes controls over Stereo Width (mics and mix), Phaser, Chorus, Flanger.
Effects Page includes controls over EQ, Flanger, Compressor, Delay, and Reverb.